Freak the Mighty is a novel about a unique, wonderful friendship. Before we begin reading the novel, please think about a person who you consider to be a good friend. Answer the following questions about this person. Do not include any names. Write your responses in a Word document, check it for spelling and grammar and then post it in the correct box on the blog. Please write in complete sentences, using correct English and grammar, not IM speak.
Answer the following questions:
1) What qualities do you like about your friend?
2) What interests do you share?
3) How are you and your friend alike?
4) How are you and your friend different?
5) What are the qualities you look for in a friend?
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
42 comments:
1.Qualities I like about my friend is that they care about me, respect me, are trustworthy, and that they are kind.
2.Interests that we share are that we both like swimming, we both care about schoolwork, and that both of us like playing flute.
3.Me and my friend are alike because we both play flute, have the same kind of class and both of us are Chinese.
4.Me and my friend are different because we don’t do the exact same sports, and we care about some different things.
5.The qualities I look for in a friend is a person who is caring, trustworthiness, respectful, and happy.
1. My friend has a grate quality's he is honest and helpful that is what I think the basis are for a good friend.
2. We both like scary things and love to laugh .
3. We have red hair and don’t care if we slip or mess up on some thing we must be just relaxed people.
4. He has two brothers and a dad,also his parents are separated ,I don’t have a dad or brother so we are a little different .
5. I look for a joyful person who has a positive thoughts and grate humor
What I like about my friend is that she is very kind, caring, funny, and respectful. We are both very artistic and music (Even though she plays the music and I listen to it). We are both friendly and most all the time happy. Also we are respectful, kind, and sometimes sarcastic. My friend and I are different because she is great at math and I am not. Also, she has one younger brother, and I have 3 sisters. The qualities that I look for in friends are that they can’t be too serious and that they have to have an open-mind to a lot of things.
1) a couple of qualities that my friend has is that she always makes sure that i am okay, she loves me and is always caring about me.
2) a couple of intrests that my friend and i have are we both love soccer and that we both love ripsticking around town.
3)my friend and i are alike because we both lobe soccer and have been playing for a very long time togeether. we are both like to go on adventures and love to talk.
4) my friend and i are different because she is really tall and i am not particulary tall. we go to different school and on the soccer field we play differnt possitions.
5)a couple of qualities i look for in my friend is that they have to be funny because i alove sarcasm every once in a while. i see what there hobbies are because i have alot of hobbies and i look to see i they notice specific things and if they like playing and creating new games.
1. I like lots and lots of things about my friend but some things specifically are that she is nice, funny, and trustworthy.
2. My friend and I both really like to dance and do other sports like soccer.
3. We are both funny! We also both love candy and sushi!
4. My friend is short and I’m tall. She likes to do art and I don’t really like art that much.
5. In a friend I look for the qualities that all my friends have which are being trustworthy, nice, funny, fun to be around, and caring.
1. The qualities that my friend has are she’s kind, funny, and awesome.
2. The interests that we share are were both athletic, we like to draw, and we like a lot of the same food.
3. Were alike because were both only child’s and we both have a dog.
4. We are different because I travel a lot and my friend doesn’t as much.
5. The qualities that I look in a friend are we both have most of the same interests.
1.I like the fact that my friend is very funny and he can make us feel better.
2.We both like playing soccer and other sports.
3.We both like to go to Burlingame avenue.
4.My friend likes strawberry ice cream and I like chocolate ice cream.
5.Normally I just want my friend to be someone nice I don’t really care about anything else.
The qualities I like about my friend are he is really sporty and fun. We share lots of interests such as sports video games and football. My friend and I are alike because we are both very sporty and like video games we also have younger siblings and older siblings. My friend and I are different because he has a younger brother and older sister and I have an older brother and younger sister. The qualities I look in a friend are honest sporty and trustworthy.
1. Qualities I like about my friend are that she respects me, cares about me, is loyal to me, and is helpful.
2. Interests that we share are that we both like art and dance.
3. My friend and I are alike because we have the same hobbies and both of us are Chinese.
4. My friend and I are different because she cares about nature more than me. Also, she and I are different because she has a sister and I don’t.
5. Qualities I look for in a friend are that they are respectful, caring, loyal, helpful, and funny.
1.A quality I like about my friend is that he listens to me.
2.We both are in a book club and we both like M&Ms.
3.We both have band and we both have dark hair.
4.He only has two sisters and I have only one brother.
5.The qualities I look for are having a good humor, being honest, and nice.
1. Qualities I like about my friend are that she is kind, caring, respectful, and always there for me. Also we always have a good time together.
2. Some interests that we share is that we both know how to play flute (I stopped but I still know how to play), we both know how to speak Chinese, we both were in the same Chinese class for 7 years in a row, and our moms know each other.
3. My friend and I are different because she doesn’t like Korean or Japanese stuff and I LOVE Korean and Japanese stuff. Also, I like bananas and she doesn’t.
4. The qualities I look for in a friend is a person who is kind, caring, trustworthy, happy, and willing
1. I like my friend because he is nice and shares interests with me.
2. Our shared interests are reading, in which we share many interests in, and learning.
3. We are both smart, like to (and can) learn, and are friendly.
4. We have different interests.
5. I like friends to be smart, nice, and not judging people without thinking.
1. Some qualities that I like about my friend is that he is respectful, caring, and honest. He is also very nice and kind to me.
2. My friend and I have very similar interests. We both like to swim and we both like reading.
3. We are alike because we both try are hardest to finish a task and we both play the piano. I think that also we are very competitive and that is why we try are hardest to be the best we can.
4. We are different because I love to play soccer and he has never tried it before. Also he has a passion for drawing. I am not really good at drawing and I usually never draw.
5. Some qualities that I look for in a friend is if they are respectful, caring, honest, and kind to not only me, but to everyone around them.
1.The qualities I like about my friend is that she is kind, funny, and cares about me.
The interests we share are that we both like to read.
We are alike because we both like to read and like the same things.
We are different because we don’t exactly do the same things. She does sports that I don’t do.
The qualities I look for in a friend is for them to be honest, funny, and kind.
1)Some qualities that I like about my friend are that she is nice, smart, athletic, and has a lot of the same interests as me.
2)Some interests that we share are soccer, running, tennis, sports, academics, and dogs.
3)My friend and I are alike because we are both athletic and we both love Chinese food.
4)One of the ways we are different is that she is a goalie and I am a forward in soccer.
5)The qualities I look for in a friend are somebody who is really fun to be around, kind, caring, and has a lot of the same interests as me.
1. I like my friend because he has a good personality. I also like my friend because he’s nice, caring, and is a good person.
2. I share the interest of music and sports with my friend.
3. My friend and I are the same because we share the same interests and we are both medium sized.
4. My friend and I are different from each other because he is better at some things and I am better in others.
5. I look for caring, kind, and good attitude sort of person.
1. The Qualities I like about my friend is that she is always there when I need her, and cares about me. She is also very honest and trustworthy.
2. We both love music and we love to go shopping with each other.
2. We are alike because we both have pets and we both like to hang out with each other.
3. We are different because her parents are divorced and she doesn’t like pizza, but I love pizza.
4. The qualities I look for in friends are that they are trustworthy, caring, honest, and most of all a kind person.
1. The things I like about my best friend is that she is nice to everyone and is not afraid about speaking out, or admitting something.
2. Some interest that we share are that we are dog lovers, we love being with friends and family, and we love to laugh.
3. We are alike because love doing the same thing and we love being with each other.
4. We are different because of our nationality, we don't do the same sports, and we care about different things.
5. The qualities I look for in a good friend is, funny, caring, responsible, and kind.
1) Some of the qualities I like about my friend are that she nice, friendly, a good listener, and includes everyone. She is also really funny sometimes, and will tell the truth.
2) My friend and I both like reading, writing, and different kinds of art.
3) We are alike because we are both in 6th grade at Crocker, like a lot of the same things, and are good friends with each other.
4) My friend and I are different because she has an older sister and I have a younger sister, and she likes singing and dancing a lot but I don’t.
5) Qualities I look for in friends are a lot like a lot of my friends’ qualities: nice, friendly, truthful, and good listeners. It also helps to have similar interests.
1.) The qualities I like about my friend are that she is nice and doesn’t mind to just be herself. She is also really funny.
2.) My friend and I are both interested in music. We are also interested about animals.
3.)We are alike because we both like to eat spoonfuls of sugar and we play electric guitar together.
4.)Our differences include being different in height and liking different sports.
5.)The qualities I look for in a friend are that they are nice, trustworthy, and funny. I also make sure that they are okay being themselves, even in front of new people.
The qualities a that I like that my friend has are they are humorous, trustworthy, they trust in you too, understanding, fun to be around, kind, she knows when to be serious, stays by my side, is not negative, and is respectful. Interests me and my best friend share are that we both love sports, movies, and having sleepovers. Me and my best friend are alike because we like all the same things. We are also different because she is very tall, and has brown hair, but I am short and have blond hair. Qualities I would look for in a friend are all the same qualities that my best friend has now.
1) I like my friend because friendly, funny, trustworthy, and supportive.
2) We both like to play basketball, baseball, and we like telling each other jokes.
3) We both have the same personality and like the same things like baseball and basketball.
4) We are different because sometimes he doesn’t like to play golf and I do.
5) I look for somebody who is nice and trustworthy.
1.) Qualities I like about my friend is that they care about me, is very funny, is VERY nice, and she loves me.
2.) Some interests that we share are that we both like music and hanging out in the mall.
3.) My friend and I are alike because both of us want to go to Japan REALLY bad and we both love Japanese food.
4.) My friend and I are different because she loves Watching Anime, Korean singers, and Japanese singers. I HATE all those things. Also, I have an older brother and she has an older sister and older brother.
5.) The qualities that I look for in a friends are that they have to be funny, sometimes sarcastic, be kind, nice, respectful, brave, and I like to know their hobbies, like if they play sports or not.
1. The qualities I like about a friend is that she is always there to make feel better and wants to listen to what I have to say.
2.A interest I share with my friends are sports.
3.Me and my friend are alike because we like hanging out together and having a good laugh.
4.We are different because we often do are own thing but that is fine because it is good to branch out.
5.Qualities I like in a friend is that they are always there for me in my worst or best and always supportive.
I have a good friend who I can always count on. She is loyal, trustworthy, responsible, funny, open minded, athletic, caring, and always there for me. I tell her everything and can count on her to keep it to herself. This friend is always there for help no matter what situation. We play soccer, basketball, and softball together. Also we both love to read. My friend and I are both are athletic, studious, friendly, and kind to each other. My friend and I are different because she is very quiet and never talks out too much unlike me who likes to talk a lot! When I look for a new friend I make sure they are loyal, trustworthy, and caring, I would not want a friend who is just like me or else there would be no way to express our differences.
1)Qualities I like about my friend are that she is kind, caring, honest, funny, comfortable being herself, friendly, and she doesn’t think that she is too cool.
2)Some Interests we share are: talking, laughing, skiing, and planning parties (that never end up happening.)
3)We are alike because we are both Jewish and we both have a younger sister.
4)We are different because I like to try new foods and she doesn’t. Also she likes to ride horses and I like to do Musical Theater.
5)Qualities I look for in a friend are that they are kind, caring, funny, not too serious, honest, and friendly.
1. Some qualities I like about my friend are that she's funny, smart, trustworthy, caring, and happy.
2. Some interests we share are that we both like yogurt and dogs.
3. Me and my friend are alike because we both wear glasses and like to read.
4. Me and my friend are different because she's taller and has a different hair color.
5. The qualities I look for in a friend are caring and trustworthiness.
1. I mostly everything about my friend and I like how interesting he is.
2. We share interests on everything that is interesting that recently happened at school or anything.
3. My friend and I are alike because we like the same games, sports, and books.
4. My friend is taller, and I care about things that are going on in my house.
5. The qualities that I look into for a friend, is if their honest, playful, and they are fun to be with and just talk to.
1. He is kind respectful trustful and reliable.
2. We both like the same sports, music, video games, and activities.
3. We like sports, video games, and sport games.
4. I like soccer games, fishing games, and I like art. He likes action games and war games.
5. I look for someone who is kind respects me likes the same thing as me and can have the same interests.
1.Qualities that I like about my friend is that he is competitive and fun to play sports with.
2.My friend and I both like sports including basketball.
3.My friend and I are alike because we are both athletic and love to play sports.
4.My friend and I are different because we like different sports too.
5.Some qualities I look for in a friend are, willingness to try their best, hard worker, and just an overall good person to be around.
The qualities that I like in my friend are that he is nice and caring . We both like fencing and Line Rider. My friend and I are both athletic. My friend and I are different , he likes football and I like soccer. I look for kindness in a friend
1) Some qualities that I like about my friend is about her sense of humor, trustworthiness, her act of caring, and kindness. For example, she makes me laugh when I’m blue, I can trust her when I tell her my secrets, care for me when I get hurt (physically or emotionally) and is kind to others.
2) We basically have the same interests. We excel in many school subjects like ELA and Art.
3) My friend and I have many things in common. We have the same likes, for example, we both like surfing the web, participating in made-up games.
4) My friend is taller than me, given the fact that I am small; only four feet,10 inches. The other thing is that she is going through changes and I haven’t hit my growth spurt yet.
5) The characteristics that I should find in a friend in kindness and respect. If you have a friend who is mean, you possibly would stop being friends with them. Same thing with respect. You can’t trust a friend if they tell your secret. You’ll actually regret being their friend.
1)Some qualities I like about my friend is she is super smart, active , and always tries to achieve the higher goal.
2)Some qualities we share are soccer, playing with animals, drawing, and running.
3)My friend and I are alike because we both love animals and we are always trying new things.
4)My friend and I are different because we come from different back rounds. She is Irish and I am mixed nationalities.
5) Qualities look for in a friend is a person who is like me, kind, caring, trustworthy, and is outgoing.
1. The qualities I like about my friend is that he is carrying, nice, funny, and smart.
2. My friend and I play video games, play soccer, and play board games.
3. My friend and I are alike because we are both Asia, we both like sushi, and we both have black hair.
4. My friend and I are different because I have five siblings and he has one.
5. I look for qualities in a friend like: smart, funny, and a good worker.
1) The qualities that I like in my friend is that she is always there for me and she cares if I am sad.
2) Some of the interests that we share is that we both love soccer and hanging out.
3) We both love soccer and we both are kind lovable.
4) We are different because she has blond and blue eyes and I have brown hair and blue eyes.
5) The most important qualities that I look for in a friend is that they are responsible, a little cheeky at times, and funny ,but most of all I want kind and respectful of other peoples feelings.
1. What I like about my friend is that he is funny, athletic, and nice.
2. We both like football and baseball and we like making jokes. We also love playing video games and airsoft together too.
3. We are alike by being athletic and nice.
4. He thinks Patrick Willis can hit harder than Ray Lewis but that’s about it.
5. I look to a friend who is just like me or has the same hobbies. I also look for a friend to be caring too.
1.The qualities I like about my friend are that she is kind, caring, considerate, trustworthy, and honest.
2.We both like to do our homework together, and like to tell each other what we are working on in our classes.
3.My friend and I are both intellgent and kind. We also love to laugh and act silly around each other.
4.My friend is the oldest in her family and has a younger sister, whereas I am the youngest and have four older girl siblings. I love to sing, dance, and act, but my friend is not a performer at all. Even though we have differences, that doesn’t stop us from being the best of friends.
5.In a friend, I look for someone who will always tell me the truth, never gossip about me behind my back, someone who is kind and cares about me, and someone who understands me. Believe it or not, I found all those qualities in my best friend.
1) Some Qualities that I like from my friend is that they are nice, trustworthy, and honest.
2) My friend and I both share interest in math and band, and video games.
3) We both are alike because we both have black hair and both have a siblings.
4) We are different because he wears glasses and I don’t and he has a brother and I have a sister.
5) For a friend, I look for qualities such as kind, respectful, and funny people.
1. The qualities like about my friend are that she is like me, she is sweet, she is a good person, and she is there for me.
2. My friend and I share pretty much the same personality. We like jokes, purple, animals, and being together.
3. My friend and I both have a similar style and sense of humor.
4. My friend likes to play soccer and I like to play tennis. Also, I don’t eat pig and she dose.
5. The qualities I look for in a friend are if they understand you, if they are pleasant to be around, and if they want to be friends with you.
1. My friend is open, kind and competitive.
2. We both like sports including soccer, baseball, and football.
3. My friend and I are both very competitive and are athletic
4. My friend likes the Patriots and I like the 49ers.
5. I look for and outgoing person who is kind.
1. The friend that I am thinking of, is actually someone who, under normal circumstances would probably not be my friend. His mother and my mother are very good friends which has forced a friendship since birth. Although he is not someone I would have found on my own, this friend is extremely important to me because we are so different. The quality he has that I most admire is his odd but very funny sense of humor.
2. The only real sports we both have in common are skiing and swimming. Otherwise, our interests are very different.
3. The reason our friendship works is because we are so different. Other than living in the same town and going to the same school, we have no other similarities.
4. We are different in almost every way but mostly I like being outdoors and he prefers being indoors.
5. I like to find friends who make me laugh.
1. The qualities I like about my friend are he is very kind and respectful l, he is very responsible, and most importantly he is a great friend
2. The things we have in common are we both like scary things , we both like to laugh a lot , and we both like to play paintball
3. first of all we both have red hair (his is more red than mine), and we both like sushi
4. he likes to ski and I like to snowboard
5. The things I look for in a friend are he is nice, and he is a good freind
Post a Comment